Employment law Workshops
While having access to information and guidance is helpful in ensuring your organisation’s compliance, sometimes the best way to really understand the key issues is through firsthand experience – not by making mistakes, but by learning how to avoid them through effective employment law training.
Through an exciting range of public and in-house workshops, our experts will provide essential training to you, your managers and HR staff to give you confidence in your employment law compliance.
Public employment law training workshops
If your organisation has a specific training requirement or needs a customised workshop that’s designed around your internal policies and procedures, we also offer tailored HR and employment law training events.
We’ve developed a range of workshops around some of the key issues facing businesses in Ireland today, drawing on our extensive experience and knowledge of our clients’ needs, including
- How to Deal with a Complaint of Bullying or Harassment
- How to Manage the Discipline and Grievance Process
- How to Manage Dignity and Respect in the Workplace
- Dignity and Respect at work training for Employees
- How to Manage Absence
- HR Essentials for Managers/Employers/HR Professional
- How to Become a Support Contact Person
- How to Manage a Workplace Investigation
- Getting the Recruitment Process Right
We offer an extensive range of general training programmes to suit many needs, but our bespoke short and long-term initiatives are the perfect way to address the specific requirements of your business and any areas of concern. Training for managers can be of particular benefit, as it’s imperative that they recognise and respond to their obligations in regard to employment legislation compliance, and ensure fair procedures at all times.
They trust us to deliver exceptional workshops that:
- Improve and embed their HR practices
- Empower them to manage their key compliance issues
- Ensure their processes and procedures comply with law
- Consolidate their knowledge through interactive group discussions and case studies
Take a look at our programme of public employment law training workshops here.