HR & Employment Law Annual Conference 2018
Our panel of expert speakers will feature a fantastic line-up of industry experts and HR & Employment Law thought leaders, ready and waiting to share their valuable insights with you.
If you’re a business manager or people manager, this is an event that you truly cannot afford to miss.
Expert Speakers Include:
- Monsurat Omotayo, HR Projects & Engagement Manager, CIPD Ireland will provide an overview of global trends in the world of work from the CIPD HR Practices in Ireland.
- Lorraine Smyth, Partner, ByrneWallace returns once again this year to present a case law update.
- John Kelly, Associate, ByrneWallace will present an employment legislative update.
- Orla Graham, Chief Human Resources Officer, Deloitte will provide delegates with insightful information about how organisations can foster a positive culture in today’s changing work environment
- Naushin Nagji, Manager of Human Capital, Deloitte will talk delegates through the results of Deloitte’s 2018 survey on Irish Human Capital Trends
- Julie Galbraith, Senior Associate, Eversheds Sutherland will be discussing employment status – employee or contractor?
- Mike McDonagh, Managing Director, Hays Ireland will provide essential hints and tips on attracting and retaining top talent in today’s challenging market.
- Suzanne Tanser, Reward Business Manager, Croner will talk through the practical side of preparing your business for the upcoming Gender Pay Gap reporting legislation
As we move closer to the event, we will be posting regular updates on confirmed speakers and topics for the event, so make sure to visit this page regularly for the latest news!
If you would like more information on this event, please email email@example.com or call 1890 253 369 and we will be happy to help.
Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge
Merrion Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
Time: 09:30 - 17:00
Company registration name : Peninsula Business Services (Ireland) Ltd
Company place of registration : England and Wales
Company registered office address : The Peninsula, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB
Company registered number : 05445673
Contact telephone number : +353-1-8860351
Email address. : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.