Bullying and harrassment
3 CPD Points
One of the most challenging aspects of a HR professional’s role is responding to allegations of bullying or sexual harassment. This workshop will provide you with important information which you can put into practice if an allegation of bullying harassment or sexual harassment is made.
The workshop will provide you with an insight to the formal and informal resolution options and will guide you through how to manage an investigation and how to maintain a productive work environment during the course of an investigation.
This half-day session will cover the following topics:
- Identifying bullying and sexual harassment.
- How to respond to an allegation.
- Deciding whether to conduct a formal or informal investigation
- Managing an appropriate investigation
- Maintaining a respectful workplace environment
- Graphite HRM/Peninsula Client €195
- Non-Client €215
Terms and Conditions
- Telephone, internet and email bookings will be confirmed only on receipt of payment
- Remittance should be posted to Graphite HRM
- Fees are payable in advance
- Please note that cancellations will incur the following charges:
- 15 – 28 days prior to workshop 50% of course fees
- 1 – 14 days 100% of course fees
- Cancellations greater than 28 days will be refunded in full
The River Lee Hotel
Western Road, Cork
Time: 14:00 - 17:00
Company registration name : Peninsula Business Services (Ireland) Ltd
Company place of registration : England and Wales
Company registered office address : The Peninsula, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB
Company registered number : 05445673
Contact telephone number : +353-1-8860351
Email address. : firstname.lastname@example.org