Conflict Resolution (Cork)
Conflict occurs in every organisation, yet many people managers fo not know how to handle it. Unresolved conflict often results in loss of productivity, the stifling of creativity and the creation of barriers to cooperation and collaboration.
Most importantly, good conflict resolution ability equals good employee retention and engagement. By equipping managers to effectively manage conflict, organisations will save significant time, energy and money.
This highly interactive workshop will provide participants with a deeper understanding of conflict, providing practical tools to identify, manage and resolve conflict at an early stage and handle difficult conversations with confidence.
Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
The River Lee Hotel,
The session will include details of:
- The nature of conflict
- Developing self-awareness
- Warning signs and ‘conflict triggers’
- Conflict de-escalation – Key communication skills
- Conflict management in practice & takeaways
- Graphite HRM/Peninsula Client €195
- Non-Client €215
Terms and Conditions
- Telephone, internet and email bookings will be confirmed only on receipt of payment
- Remittance should be posted to Graphite HRM
- Fees are payable in advance
- Please note that cancellations will incur the following charges:
- 15 – 28 days prior to workshop 50% of course fees
- 1 – 14 days 100% of course fees
- Cancellations greater than 28 days will be refunded in full
The River Lee Hotel
Western Road, Cork
Time: 14:00 - 17:00
Company registration name : Peninsula Business Services (Ireland) Ltd
Company place of registration : England and Wales
Company registered office address : The Peninsula, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB
Company registered number : 05445673
Contact telephone number : +353-1-8860351
Email address. : email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.