WEBINAR: EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
From the 25th of May 2018, all EU member states will be required to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
With less than six months to go, it is essential that all organisations are putting plans in place to comply with these regulations. Graphite HRM will host a two-part webinar, specifically designed for HR professionals, business owners and managers to give an overview of some of the key aspects of the new data protection legislation and steps your organisation will need to take to ensure compliance.
Session 1 (Tuesday, 12th December 11:00 – 12:00)
- GDPR – what’s it all about?
- Key changes:
- Processing of data in the workplace
- Special categories of data
- Enhanced rights/obligations
- Penalties for non-compliance
Session 2 (Tuesday, 16th January 11:00 – 12:00)
- Data subject rights
- GDPR from a HR perspective
- The role of the Data Protection Officer
- Graphite Client €90 (Includes recording of Session 1)
- Non-Client €125 (Includes recording of Session 1)
Terms and Conditions
- Telephone, internet and email bookings will be confirmed only on receipt of payment
- Remittance should be posted to Graphite HRM
- Fees are payable in advance
- Please note that cancellations will incur the following charges:
- 15 – 28 days prior to workshop 50% of course fees
- 1 – 14 days 100% of course fees
- Cancellations greater than 28 days will be refunded in full
This is an online event
Time: 11:00 - 12:00
Company registration name : Peninsula Business Services (Ireland) Ltd
Company place of registration : England and Wales
Company registered office address : The Peninsula, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB
Company registered number : 05445673
Contact telephone number : +353-1-8860351
Email address. : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.