How to Manage Disciplinary and Grievance Processes
3 CPD Points
Dealing with employee disciplinary issues is a challenge many business owners and line managers struggle to deal with.
The principal challenge employers face is carrying out a disciplinary process which complies with the principles of natural justice and fair procedures. This session will arm you with the knowledge and tools required to ensure any disciplinary process you run complies with employment law and the principles of natural justice.
Following this workshop, you will be familiar with:
- The legislation governing fair procedures.
- The importance of managing performance-related and conduct issues.
- Running a disciplinary procedure.
- Running a grievance procedure.
- Conducting a disciplinary/grievance/appeal meeting.
- Graphite HRM/Peninsula Client €195
- Non-Client €215
Terms and Conditions
- Telephone, internet and email bookings will be confirmed only on receipt of payment
- Remittance should be posted to Graphite HRM
- Fees are payable in advance
- Please note that cancellations will incur the following charges:
- 15 – 28 days prior to workshop 50% of course fees
- 1 – 14 days 100% of course fees
- Cancellations greater than 28 days will be refunded in full
The Gibson Hotel
Point Square, North Dock
Time: 10:00 - 13:00
Company registration name : Peninsula Business Services (Ireland) Ltd
Company place of registration : England and Wales
Company registered office address : The Peninsula, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB
Company registered number : 05445673
Contact telephone number : +353-1-8860351
Email address. : firstname.lastname@example.org