HR Essentials For Line Managers
6 CPD Points
As a manager or supervisor, you need to be aware of how employment law protects employees. With an ever increasing number of pieces of employment legislation in Ireland and the constantly changing landscape, compliance with the law is a significant challenge for anyone tasked with the responsibility of managing people in your organisation.
This workshop will provide you with the information, competencies and procedures required to ensure that your organisation complies with all employment laws and regulations.
The following employment issues which frequently cross a manager’s desk will be addressed:
- How to manage absence.
- How to deal with misconduct.
- Employment contracts and documentation.
- Weekly and daily rest breaks and rest periods.
- Running a disciplinary procedure.
- Handling a grievance.
- How to deal with allegations of bullying and harassment.
- Managing leave entitlements.
- Graphite HRM/Peninsula Client €395
- Non-Client €445
Terms and Conditions
- Telephone, internet and email bookings will be confirmed only on receipt of payment
- Remittance should be posted to Graphite HRM
- Fees are payable in advance
- Please note that cancellations will incur the following charges:
- 15 – 28 days prior to workshop 50% of course fees
- 1 – 14 days 100% of course fees
- Cancellations greater than 28 days will be refunded in full
The Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin
127/128 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin 2
Time: 10:00 - 17:00
Company registration name : Peninsula Business Services (Ireland) Ltd
Company place of registration : England and Wales
Company registered office address : The Peninsula, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB
Company registered number : 05445673
Contact telephone number : +353-1-8860351
Email address. : email@example.com