12 CPD Points
Running a formal investigation into allegations of harassment at work is a critical role – too many internal processes are found to be flawed and in the majority of cases it is the investigation stage which causes a problem for organisations. This two-day workshop will guide your organisation’s appointed investigator(s) through the practicalities of running a formal investigation. The principles of any internal investigation will be addressed during this workshop to ensure managers have the necessary skills to conduct a fair, thorough and impartial investigation.
Following this workshop, your investigator will be familiar with:
- The key principles of the investigation process.
- The definitions of harassment, sexual harassment and bullying.
- The stages of the investigation process and what is involved in each.
- Effective and appropriate communication skills during an investigation
- How to develop and improve investigation skills.
- Concluding the investigation and report writing.
- Graphite HRM/Peninsula Client €775
- Non-Client €850
Terms and Conditions
- Telephone, internet and email bookings will be confirmed only on receipt of payment
- Remittance should be posted to Graphite HRM
- Fees are payable in advance
- Please note that cancellations will incur the following charges:
- 15 – 28 days prior to workshop 50% of course fees
- 1 – 14 days 100% of course fees
- Cancellations greater than 28 days will be refunded in full
The Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin
127/128 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin 2
Time: 10:00 - 17:00
Company registration name : Peninsula Business Services (Ireland) Ltd
Company place of registration : England and Wales
Company registered office address : The Peninsula, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB
Company registered number : 05445673
Contact telephone number : +353-1-8860351
Email address. : email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.