3 CPD Points
If you are responsible for the performance of a team, this workshop is for you. Managing collective and individual performance is a challenging task. With this workshop, you will find out how to achieve improved performance by linking individual and team objectives to organisational goals.
Our team of experts will demonstrate a range of management tools, techniques and skills which will provide you with both a clear understanding of how to address underperformance and the know-how needed to promote high performance.
You will receive specific training in the following areas:
- What are the elements of performance management?
- How to identify individual and team objectives?
- The link between performance management and organisational success.
- How to provide constructive performance feedback?
- Managing underperformance.
- Handling one-to-one performance appraisal meetings.
- Graphite HRM/Peninsula Client €195
- Non-Client €215
Terms and Conditions
- Telephone, internet and email bookings will be confirmed only on receipt of payment
- Remittance should be posted to Graphite HRM
- Fees are payable in advance
- Please note that cancellations will incur the following charges:
- 15 – 28 days prior to workshop 50% of course fees
- 1 – 14 days 100% of course fees
- Cancellations greater than 28 days will be refunded in full
The River Lee Hotel
Western Road, Cork
Time: 14:00 - 17:00
Company registration name : Peninsula Business Services (Ireland) Ltd
Company place of registration : England and Wales
Company registered office address : The Peninsula, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB
Company registered number : 05445673
Contact telephone number : +353-1-8860351
Email address. : email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.