Performance Management (Cork)
Performance management is a core activity for any manager, whether it is managing under-performers or leading your team to reach organisational objectives. This workshop is aimed at providing you with the skills to effectively manage your team members.
The responsibility of a high-performing team effectively lies with the team lead or manager, so if this is an area you felt was out of your remit before, or if you simply want to get more of an insight into performance management, this is the workshop for you.
The River Lee Hotel,
Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
The session will include details of:
- What is Performance Management?
- The Role of Objectives in Performance Management
- Understanding Why Performance Management is Key to Organisational Success
- Performance Feedback
- Escalation & Face-to-Face Meetings
- Graphite HRM/Peninsula Client €195
- Non-Client €215
Terms and Conditions
- Telephone, internet and email bookings will be confirmed only on receipt of payment
- Remittance should be posted to Graphite HRM
- Fees are payable in advance
- Please note that cancellations will incur the following charges:
- 15 – 28 days prior to workshop 50% of course fees
- 1 – 14 days 100% of course fees
- Cancellations greater than 28 days will be refunded in full
The River Lee Hotel
Western Road, Cork
Time: 10:00 - 13:00
Company registration name : Peninsula Business Services (Ireland) Ltd
Company place of registration : England and Wales
Company registered office address : The Peninsula, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB
Company registered number : 05445673
Contact telephone number : +353-1-8860351
Email address. : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.