The grievance process and Managing Bullying & Harassment Issues
6 CPD Points
This full-day workshop is designed for business owners and people managers to provide a detailed analysis of how to handle and respond to both informal & formal grievances. This workshop will also specifically address grievances in respect of discrimination, bullying and harassment.
This is a difficult task for any manager and made even more so by the need to protect an employee’s employment rights and abide by fair procedures, legislation & best practice.
The morning will focus on an overview of the relevant best practice guidelines & anti-discrimination legislation – together with practical tips & advice. The afternoon will be dedicated to practical application, with role-plays, scenarios and group exercises.
- Graphite HRM/Peninsula Client €300
- Non-Client €345
Terms and Conditions
- Telephone, internet and email bookings will be confirmed only on receipt of payment
- Remittance should be posted to Graphite HRM
- Fees are payable in advance
- Please note that cancellations will incur the following charges:
- 15 – 28 days prior to workshop 50% of course fees
- 1 – 14 days 100% of course fees
- Cancellations greater than 28 days will be refunded in full
Malone Lodge Hotel
Malone Road, Belfast BT9 6DY
Time: 10:00 - 17:00
Company registration name : Peninsula Business Services (Ireland) Ltd
Company place of registration : England and Wales
Company registered office address : The Peninsula, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB
Company registered number : 05445673
Contact telephone number : +353-1-8860351
Email address. : firstname.lastname@example.org