Employment Law Manual - Graphipedia
Our employment law services and HR products are based on our leading publication, Graphipedia – Irish Employment Law in Perspective, a comprehensive resource covering all the essential information you need to ensure compliance.
Irish Employment Law in Perspective
- Graphipedia is one of the most comprehensive HR products that enables organisations of all sizes to deal quickly and effectively with HR issues;
- A guide to Employment Law and Best Practice in Ireland that is used by over 1,000 HR and people management professionals;
- More than 1000 pages publication, in an updateable ring-binder, that covers every aspect of employment law and HR best practice in Ireland;
- Access online on the Graphite website;
- Continuously updated in line with changes to Employment Law;
- It shows clearly and precisely how to implement HR Best Practice;
- Each chapter is divided into 4 user-friendly sections.
15 Chapters that cover EVERY aspect of Employment Law and HR Best Practice in Ireland.
List of Chapters
- Conditions of Employment
- Data Protection
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Information and Consultation
- Health and Safety
- Leave of Absence
- Payment of Wages
- Termination of Employment
- Transfer of Undertaking
Each chapter is divided into 4 user-friendly sections:
Section 1: Summary of Legislation
A practical yet comprehensive summary of current legislation, providing a framework to design your legally-compliant HR Policies.
Section 2: Operational Considerations
Practical application of employment law in both legal and operational contexts. Includes real-life cases of Employment Law in Irish Organisations.
Section 3: Sample Policies
A host of legally-compliant templates to download, including the steps to implement policy and procedure.
Section 4: Trends and Options
Learn how leading edge Irish and Multi-National companies address HR issues.