Graphite HRM Annual HR & Employment Law Conference 2022
By Kevin Callan
Last updated: October 27th, 2021
On Wednesday, February 2nd, 2022, Graphite HRM will hold our Annual HR & Employment Law Conference.
This event is perfect for anyone from Directors to Human Resource professionals, with insightful presentations delivered by a panel of HR experts.
HR insights and more
It’s safe to say that the past 18 months have caused unprecedented disruption for businesses worldwide. Locally, Irish employers and business owners have had to deal with imposed restrictions, lockdowns, and reopenings. Throughout, securing the future of their business has depended largely upon persistence and adaptability. And now, as a sense of normality returns to our lives, there’s one last step to take: ensuring your HR practices align with how your business works.
That’s what our panel of expert speakers will address during the Graphite HRM Annual HR & Employment Law Conference 2022. They’ll provide an update on the most pressing HR changes of the past 12 months and cover everything from planning for the year ahead to implementing flexible working options, handling employee conduct and performance, and much more.
What you can expect on the day
Topics covered on the day include a range of HR issues such as:
- A comprehensive employment legislation update, including a review of recent changes and a look at what’s on the horizon.
- WRC Update: Recent trends and the shifting HR landscape
- A range of HR challenges covered, such as implementing hybrid working, updating employee contracts and handbooks, and handling employee conduct and performance.
- An opportunity to network with like-minded professionals during networking breaks and lunch.
- An informative delegate pack to take away with you.
- An informative and engaging conference relevant to all HR professionals, business owners, and directors.
Our panel of speakers is made up of the following HR experts:
- Damien English TD: Minister of State Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment
- Moira Grassick: Managing Director, Peninsula
- Alan Hickey: Service and Operations Director, Peninsula Ireland
- David Begg: Chairperson of the Workplace Relations Commission (WRC)
- Alan Price: CEO of BrightHR
Book your place today
Don’t wait, book your place at the Graphite HRM Annual HR & Employment Law Conference 2022 today!Back to the blog
- @GraphiteHRM06 Dec
RT @peninsula_ie: ☂️ Ahead of the predicted #StormBarra coming in over the next day or so, its important to remember the need for an #Adver…View Summary
- @GraphiteHRM06 Dec
Find out why it’s important that your employees don’t overstep the line at your #Christmas party, whether it takes… t.co/qewK7qTiy7View Summary
- @GraphiteHRM04 Dec
🔔 Ticket Warning! 🔔 We’re getting ever closer to our Annual Conference on February 2nd, and we’re delighted to say… t.co/CsOCrfwgzyView Summary
- @GraphiteHRM01 Dec
📆 Sometimes, serval employees within one business may try to book a large amount of annual leave during the same pe… t.co/ODczrJObMiView Summary
- Go to Twitter