The Graphite way
Workplace-related mediation is an extremely effective method of resolving interpersonal issues without going down the formal process route. Our independent mediator will first meet with each party separately and then bring them together to identify solutions to the issues. The goal of this is to find a way for the involved parties to come to an agreement as to how to work together more harmoniously.
Graphite has a number of accredited and trained mediators within our consultancy team who understand employment law mediation rules fully. Through Graphite Face2Face, they also have experience conducting workplace-related mediation throughout a broad range of sectors and circumstances.
Benefits to dispute resolution through mediation services
There are many benefits to Graphite’s commercial mediation services, including:
- Speed: Disputes are addressed and potentially resolved in a matter of days.
- Cost: Far less costly than the expense associated with formal processes, including diverted resources.
- Confidential: The process is protected through confidentiality agreements.
- Voluntary: Parties are willingly engaged in finding a solution to their dispute and not forced to agree or have a decision imposed upon them.
- Open process: As the process is protected through confidentiality, both parties are able to have a full and frank discussion without the fear of having information used against them.
- Protects the working relationship: The process is not about who’s right or wrong, but rather about seeking to resolve an issue and agree on a way forward.
As well as our business mediation services, we also offer employment tribunal mediation services.